TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website, AU.ONEILL.COM/SHOP, is owned and operated by O’Neill Australia Pty., Ltd. Our ABN is 49097384757. We operate under license from O’Neill Brand S.A.R.L
The use of this website is governed by the policies, terms and conditions described on this page. Please read them carefully. Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your decision to submit a purchase order to ONEILL.COM indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions published on this page shall replace any other terms or conditions, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by ONEILL.COM. O’Neill Australia reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. By ordering or registering for an account on ONEILL.COM you grant us the right to add your personal contact information to our database. From time to time we may contact you, for marketing puposes. If you wish to stop this contact you can unsubscribe via a link or contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from future communications.
Conditions of Order Acceptance
Your receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. ONEILL.COM reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. ONEILL.COM reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by us. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. ONEILL.COM is a seller to end user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by ONEILL.COM.
The delivery times provided by ONEILL.COM are estimates only. ONEILL.COM will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. ONEILL.COM can not be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
Refunds & Returns Policy
We will exchange or refund products purchased from this website provided the item and its packaging is in its original condition with all the original tags attached.
- Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the O’Neill warranty.
- Any return offers we negotiate will apply to individual sales only.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items
- We will happily exchange or refund your item provided the item and its packaging is in its original condition with all the original tags attached
- Swimwear must be returned with the hygeine stickers attached and no sign of soiling, we suggest trying swimwear on over underwear.
- Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges
- See below for anticipated time frames for exchanged or refunded goods
- Exchanges and refunds (full price items) - 30 days from date of purchase
- Exchanges for sale items – exchanges are not accepted for sale items
- Refunds for sale items – refunds are not accepted for sale items unless there is a warranty claim on a product. (Warranty claims can be made on sale items).
- Exchanges and refunds are not accepted for free or promotional products.
Acceptance of Goods
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
Change of Address
ONEILL.COM cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order.
Address Confirmation is given on the review & buy page in the checkout section of the site. If this is not noticed until after your order is finalised, please contact Customer Service immediately.
We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section for more information.
ONEILL.COM is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
We sell and ship to addresses in Australia only. We will not ship outside of Australia.
O’Neill Clothing Warranty Policy
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O’Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O’Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. If an identical replacement product is no longer available our customer service gurus will discuss the options with you, to replace with a different product, provide a store credit or refund your money etc.
O’Neill Wetsuit Warranty Policy
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O’Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O’Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed O’Neill Warranty Repair Tag. The repair tag should include product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code ), daytime phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
The following will not be Covered Under Warranty
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O’Neill or an O’Neill authorized repair facility
- Thinning of the shoulder region due to the Velcro from the neck seal adhering to the inside or outside of the wetsuit (there is a female Velcro tab provided at the top of the zip for the neck closure Velcro to be attached to). Using this tab correctly will avoid this thinning issue.
- Any damage from Velcro, either from the suit Velcro itself or leg rope, glove closures etc.
- Damage to the inside ankle area from incorrect or over stretching of the suit when pushing the feet through the suit or catching toe nails. This is normally seen as horizontal cuts/ tears anywhere from below the knee to the bottom of the leg.
- Damage from using the wetsuit for purposes other than it was designed for. An example of this is elbows wearing out due to body boarding.
- “Cooking” from clothes dryers or heater.
- Pulling, stretching or tearing at the base of the zip caused from using the zip cord as a leverage tool to finishing fitting into the wetsuit.
- “Discounted”, “Discontinued”, “Seconds” and “Altered” suits are final sales only. No returns will be accepted for any reason.
Wetsuit Product Warranty
All flat-stitched products, glued and blindstitched products, and fluid seam weld products:
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits, Waterproof Zipper Excluded:
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.Fabric Dry Suit, Waterproof Zipper and Latex Seals Excluded:
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials.
General Repair Information
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O’Neill offers a:
- 5-Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits;
- 10-Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20-Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30-Business Day Turnaround for all Fabric Dry Suits
- 30-Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid with the O’Neill Warranty Repair Tag completely filled out. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address (be sure to include postal code), product description, and requested action. Send the suit with the tag to:
Examples of suits that will be rejected for repair
The following suits will be rejected for repair and returned to the customer. Even if the customer is willing to pay for the repair, we will not accept the suit, as doing so will take away resources from valid repairs, jeopardizing their turnaround time.
- Re-gluing of seams using Aqua Seal, or like product.
- Patching of seams using duct tape, rubber patches, or like product.
- Re-sewn seams with sewing machine or by hand using needle and thread.
- The suit is clearly worn and should be retired; some symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Cracked, dry neoprene
- Product has been misused or improperly cared for
Generally, any excessive repairs considering the condition and age of the suit.
Prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are subject to change without notice. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, ONEILL.COM can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, ONEILL.COM reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Trademark and Copyright Information
This site is owned and operated by O’Neill Australia Pty Ltd. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of O’Neill Australia Pty Ltd.
All software used on the site is the sole property of O’Neill Australia Pty Ltd or those supplying the software.
You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose.
No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from O’Neill Australia Pty Ltd.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Links on this website
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
You acknowledge that ONEILL.COM is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.