O’Neill Wetsuit Warranty:
Our wetsuit warranty only applies to wetsuits purchased from an authorised retailer within Australia or New Zealand. Our warranty is not valid on wetsuits bought second hand or bought from non-authorised online retailers including eBay, Gumtree or other auction sites.
The O’Neill wetsuit warranty = 12 months from date of original purchase
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O’Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by O’Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, correctly folded, postage paid, with a copy of proof of purchase/receipt and with your return authorization number. Warranty claims which are not accompanied by a copy of the original purchase receipt will not be covered or approved.
Not covered under warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in the materials or the workmanship
- Damage caused to wetsuits that have not been properly cared for
- Damage caused by fin chop, Velcro, leg ropes, rocks, gravel or security tags
- Damage caused by excessive exposure to sunlight
- Damage caused by improper handling or storage
- Failure to follow the instructions provided with the product
- Damage caused by fingernails
- Wetsuits that are samples, factory seconds or second hand
- Wetsuits that have been used in commercial environments such as rental or instructing
- Wetsuits that have been altered in any way or repaired elsewhere
- Seams that have been re-glued with products like Aqua Seal
- Wetsuits that are clearly well worn and should be retired, or are showing symptoms such as cracked or dry neoprene
- Damage caused from the Velcro located on the neck seal
- Wetsuits that were purchased more than 12 months ago
- Wetsuits without a valid receipt
- Wetsuits purchased from an unauthorised dealer
- Wetsuits purchased from outside Australia / New Zealand
If you purchased your product from an authorised retailer (physical store or online retailer) you must contact that retailer and return it to them along with your receipt and the retailer will facilitate the warranty claim with O’Neill.
If you bought your wetsuit from au.oneill.com or au.oneill.com./nz please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorisation number prior to sending your suit back. Be prepared we will not accept wetsuits that are still wet so please allow time to properly dry your wetsuit before returning. Remember that this email address is only for those customers who purchased directly though this website.
Warranty cover for clothing, bags, footwear and accessories:
- 3 months for clothing
- 3 months for accessories
- 1 month for footwear
- 6 months for bags