O’Neill happily accepts returns on products within 30 days of purchase.
We understand customers like to have the reassurance they can return a product if its the wrong size, looks different to the website or you just changed your mind.
Terms and Conditions
- Item must be posted back to O’Neill within 30 days of the date of purchase
- Cost of shipping the return back to O’Neill is the customers responsibility.
- Sale & promo code items are accepted for return
- Free promotional items must be returned along with your order if you no longer meet the terms of the offer.
- Item is back in its original packaging and all original tags must be still attached
- Swimwear must have all hygienic stickers attached, we recommend trying on swimwear over underwear. If the hygiene seal has been removed, it won’t be accepted for return.
- Item hasn’t be worn, altered or washed
- Returns can not be dropped back to our warehouse, office or stores, they must be posted back to us.
- Wetsuit returns must follow the guide for ‘How to post or ship your wetsuit’.
- Proof of purchase from AU.ONEILL.COM must be supplied upon request
- O’Neill can only accept returns on products that were purchased through our websites AU.ONEILL.COM or AU.ONEILL.COM/NZ. O'Neill products bought from a retailer must be returned directly to that retailer.
If you believe you have received a faulty product,Click here to view our Wetsuit Warranty
If you’d like to swap your product for a different size or style, we do not facilitate the actual exchange, instead we ask you place the new order yourself on our website and then return the original product for a refund (as per the Return Terms and Conditions above). This avoids issues such as us selling out of your new size or style whilst you wait for your original item to get back to us.
How to Return
- Identify your order number – this can be located within the order confirmation email you should have received after you placed the original order.
- Click here to download the returns form.
- Print the form and complete all necessary fields. If you do not have a printer you can include a note in your return as long as it contains all the information requested on the return form.
Post your item, along with the completed returns form to
PO Box 641
Dee Why, NSW 2099
- Once we have received your return we will process your refund within 1-2 business days. Keep an eye on your bank or Paypal account for the refund. Please keep in mind it can take up to 5-10 days for us to receive your return, depending upon the service you used to return it. Processing time may take longer during peak periods.