Returns are easy! If your product doesn't fit or you simply change your mind, O’Neill happily accepts returns on un-used products within 60 days of purchase.
Please note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer for all website returns. Read the returns policy below for full details.
How to Return
- Read the return policy below to ensure your return qualifies
- Locate your order number which can be found on an order confirmation or delivery update email.
- Click the link below to access our Self-Serve Returns Portal
- Enter your order number and select the products you wish to return. Once you complete this process you will be emailed the return address for where to send your product to.
- Once we have received your products back to our warehouse we will send you an email to confirm its arrival. It then takes 1-2 business days for our team to check the return and process your refund. Processing time may take longer during peak periods.
If you’d like to swap your product for a different size or style, we do not facilitate the actual exchange, instead we ask you place the new order yourself on our website and then return the original product for a refund via the Self-Serve Returns Portal (as per the policy and process above).
This avoids issues such as us selling out of your new size or style whilst you wait for your original item to get back to us. If you have bought an item on sale and are having trouble ordering the replacement at the same price please contact our team for assistance.
- Item must be posted back to O’Neill within 60 days of the date of delivery
- Cost of return shipping back to O’Neill is the customers responsibility
- Sale & promo code items are accepted for return
- Item is back in its original packaging and all original tags must be still attached
- Item hasn’t be worn, altered or washed
- Swimwear must have all hygienic stickers attached, we recommend trying on swimwear over underwear. If the hygiene seal has been removed, it won’t be accepted for return.
- Free promotional items must be returned along with your order if you no longer meet the terms of the offer
- Returns can not be dropped back to our warehouse, office or stores, they must be posted back to us
- Wetsuit returns must follow the guide for ‘How to post or ship your wetsuit’
- Proof of purchase must be supplied if requested
- O’Neill can only accept returns on products that were purchased through our websites AU.ONEILL.COM or NZ.ONEILL.COM and not from retail stores.
If you believe you have received a faulty product, click the link below for warranty returns.
If your wetsuit needs repairing however it out of warranty, we now offer an in-house repair service for a minimal cost.